Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So nice, they posted her twice.

I just got an e-mail from Planet Dog-- apparently Alice has been posted in their photo album! She's located on page 10 (FYI, just found out it's alphabetical, so the page may change). And her picture is currently posted twice. I'm sure that this is a glitch and will be sorted out soon, but it's kind of fun for now (though the thought of two Alices and the mayhem that would ensue still terrifies me).

I'm happy to see she's up there, but truthfully, I'm not entirely sure what's going on with this. I sent her picture to them in January for a monthly contest, and I assumed she didn't win. But given the text at the top, I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe she's still in the running? Maybe it's like the Mob, and once you enter, you can never get out?

No comments: