Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ah, to be a bunny!

This was too good not to post. I just visited the Animal Welfare League of Arlington's Website to see if they had any good events coming up. And they do.

A Bunny Spa Day.

No, really!

On May 31st, AWLA is having a bunny massage therapist come in to do grooming and rub-downs.

Did you even know that there were bunny massage therapists?! Where do you go to school for that? And could you imagine anything better than getting to massage soft bunnies all day long?

Actually, maybe there is something better. I bet if you're really good in a past life, you get to come back as a bunny that bunny massagers practice upon.

I told The Human Male about Bunny Spa Day, and his response was, "Oh. So that's why all the bunnies look so relaxed over there."

1 comment:

Riley, Titan,Boo and Sandy said...

I left you a pawsome award on my blog...hope you like it!!!!