Friday, May 28, 2010

Alice's New Hero.

I heard late on Tuesday that Miss America was going to be doing an appearance at a shoe store near our house.  I immediately thought that it would be AWESOME to have Alice's picture with Miss America.  My thoughts turned to Alice getting to wear the crown, answering questions with  "Alice thinks that....", and wearing a little swimsuit.  Alas, Miss America didn't check with me before they scheduled and I had plans that evening.  It was never meant to be.


Thursday rolls around, and the thought of the missed Miss America picture was still in my mind, when a great news story came on about Miss DC.


Over the weekend, Miss DC was having a night out in Georgetown and some men were acting ungentlemanly to her at a bar.  It sounds like she put up with the first two, but when the third one struck, she blew up and slammed him against the wall.  SLAMMED HIM!


Okay, I'm not condoning violence, but that's FANTASTIC!  Good for her putting a jerk in his place!  And in the report I heard, she said she was worried about the repercussions from the Miss America Organization.  They were entirely supportive.  


So while it would've been fun having Alice's picture with Miss America, I'm kind of thinking Miss DC's the way to go.    

1 comment:

Mr. Puggle® said...

Alas, Miss America didn't check with me before they scheduled and I had plans that evening.

********Uhg, that beauty queen. doesn't she know it is ALICE? Alice the Supper Puggle? she is just jealous cuz Alice had her picture taken with the REAL Miss America... Supper Woman.