Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lost: Alice!



When I work from home on Fridays, I run the laundry and pile it into our chairs for later folding.  Alice LOVES curling up in the clean laundry, but she typically prefers The Human Male's pile (it might be because I use her "Work from Home" chair for his stuff).  


A couple of weeks ago, looked up from my computer and noticed that Alice wasn't in her normal chair.  I looked around the house for her and couldn't find her anywhere (though I knew she had to be somewhere in the house).  Then I walked by my chair and heard a grunt.  She had camouflaged herself in my laundry-- only her head and tail were sticking out.

1 comment:

Mr. Puggle® said...

oh you scared me. i saw the title and thought alice was really lost. hey that could be our second book. where in the world is the puggle?