Saturday, February 28, 2009

Revenge is sweet.

I've gotten several comments on how I'm a bit easy on posting photos of the Human Male in compromising positions-- mainly while he's asleep. I'll admit, I have no qualms about it. If he's gonna sleep around me, he should know I'm bound to either a. wake him up; b. harrass him; or c. harrass him, wake him up in the process, and then post it online.

Knowing the Human Male, I know there will eventually be revenge. When it will happen is always the question.

Revenge this time happened last night. We got a pizza and rented a movie, a combination that's pretty much the only recipe to get me to fall asleep. Approximately 20 minutes into Tropic Thunder, I crashed out. Since I was using Alice's special blanket, she joined in. And somehow, the Human Male found my camera.



No comments: