Thursday, April 9, 2009

Toast with the Most.

Alice will do anything for toast.

She'll beg. She'll sit nicely. She'll bore into your soul with greedy little eyes. She'll give you the sad puggle face. Sometimes she'll just jump up and steal it from you.

Today I was reading Daily Candy's e-mail and learned about the Bread Art Project. What you do is you go to their website, choose a piece of bread, upload a picture and adjust, and then it "toasts" the bread in accordance to your picture.

Immediately, I thought of Alice.

It took a couple different pictures, but I got one to work (it's best to try one with a light, plain background):


I don't know why this amuses me so much, but I've been cracking up all day over it.

While the picture's really fun, the best part of this is that if you hang it in the "Gallery", a dollar gets donated to Feeding America (formerly known as America's Second Harvest).

A fun little time-waster that does good? I'm all over it like butta.