Friday, February 5, 2010

UPDATED: VERY short notice, but...

I knew this week was going to be busy with work. But then Wednesday rolled around with news of the Snowpocalypse II looming, and things got even busier with preparing for the snow and cancelling weekend plans (of all weekends, I was flying up to Albany. Imagine my surprise-- and amusement-- that the weather issues are on our end). In the hustle, I completely forgot to share something.

Luke, Hudson, and Murphy of 2 Dogs 2,000 Miles are going to be on the Today Show THIS MORNING! They're going to be talking about their travels across the country. If NBC posts it online later, I'll put in on here.

Here's some info on their appearance.

Also, the boys' 2-year adventure will be coming to an end this June in Boston. If you're in the area, I highly recommend walking with him. Alice and I did it in September and it was one of the better decisions that I made last year.


UPDATE: Their segment's been posted! Here it is:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



No comments: