Friday, April 30, 2010

Dear Steve Jobs: Please cut a deal with Verizon.

After Alice, my family, The Human Male, wine, The Urban Family, and America's Next Top Model, one of the things I love the most in my life is my iPod Touch.  Honestly, I'd date it if I could.  If Verizon got the iPhone, I'd give up my BlackBerry (which I love like an appendage) in a hot millisecond.  Love it.




So recently they've been playing an ad out here that involves dog adoption.  It's so cute.  You can watch it here.


Apple, you kill me!  Please, please, pleeeeeeaaaase cut a deal with Verizon!  The business you'd get from me alone will keep you in business for years!     

2 comments:

Mr. Puggle® said...

thanks for the link about ike. so glad he is okay. good luck with campaign to steve jobs! send a him a picture of alice. that will get his attention! :) have a good week end.

mamala said...

Good luck with your campaign- I want one, too, but won't give up Verizon!
Otherwise, how about a compromise...we should at least be able to use the i Phone apps with the newest Blackberry that Verizon has.