Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good News for Buttercup!

Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned we met a wonderful dog named Buttercup, who the rescue believes is a basset hound-Great Dane mix? I noticed I've been getting a number of hits for that post, so I decided to go and check in on her profile.

And guess what? She's got an adoption pending!

Hopefully I'm not jinxing things by mentioning it. Buttercup is a special, awesome girl and deserves a family of her own. And right in time for Christmas, too!

Congratulations to Buttercup and her soon-to-be family!

***UPDATE: Her page now says ADOPTED! Yay!***

2 comments:

Mr. Puggle® said...

awwwwwwwwwww that is awesome. i used to work in a 50's joint and heard the song buttercup daily. now it is stuck in my head. catchy tune.

Anonymous said...

HI alice!! my name is Keiko (key-ko) and Im a puggle TOO!!! I would love for us to be able to be friends and share puggle stories!! my blog is at keikofoxx.blogspot.com hope to hear from you soon!!