Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Granny Panties.


I'll preface this one by saying it was late, I was packing for my third trip in roughly two weeks, and we were about to leave Alice alone for the first time.  I was wicked punchy.


Alice has this thing about laundry.  If we're folding it, she feels the compulsion to step/lay/unfold it.  It's not even like she's trying to be bad, but rather an inherent puggle trait, passed down through the generations.  She does it as if it's essential to her very survival.


Alice is particularly drawn to unfolding underpants.  She's attracted to skivvs like a magnet.  She doesn't run off with them, she just walks blindly over them so many times that whatever stack you made is destroyed like Godzilla trounces buildings.  


While I was packing late the night before for Summer Trip #3, I started getting a little punchy with her laundry walkabout.  So I put the skivvs I wear to go running on her.


I'll be the first to admit that these bad boys are not attractive.  But they stay in place and they don't get hot.  And they fit a puggle like a dream.









2 comments:

Mr. Puggle® said...

ahahaha. pink is your color alice! hey alice, came across a puggle in DC for you to hang out with.

http://lovelikethislife.blogspot.com/

Ariel said...

BOL! Snicker! Snicker! so funny you look Alice. Love it! <3