Monday, September 20, 2010

Pool Party!

Our building’s pool closed for the season yesterday, so for the last few hours, management invited dogs to play in the pool.

Quite a few dogs took them up on their offer.


It was so precious.  Some of the dogs were afraid of the water, including Alice.


Others, like Alice’s friends The Danger Twins (two rambunctious lab mixes), were not so shy to belly-flop right in and swim like it was their job.


Despite her hesitancy, it seemed like Alice wanted to jump in and play.


But she did swim when we pulled her into the pool.





I love how her tail sticks straight up when she swims.


It struck me that she thought of it more as a giant bathtub and less of a rectangular river-- but I do think she enjoyed it.

I know we did.

2 comments:

Mr. Puggle® said...

what a great idea! great idea. she looks so cute.

Ariel said...

Puggle Alice you did a Pawsome job! Yes you can swim. I was scared at first too but now human Granny says I am a pro. Great Job!
Licks and Wags, Ariel <3